We are a 501c3 non-profit organization that designs, creates and operates the City of Refuge Veterans Center, a place of healing for American veterans, body, mind, and soul. This will be a N.G.O. (Non Governmental Organization) operated by veterans, for veterans. It will be a place where vets can come, relax, and focus solely on their physical, mental, and spiritual health. Veterans can come for either day use, or an overnight stay. They can get all the support, and treatment that they need, all in one place.
- Our mission is to prevent veteran suicides before they happen.
- To give veterans a place of peace to call their own. Where they can come, relax, and focus solely on their physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- To provide basic medical services and psychiatric counseling services to veterans in need.
- To create a place to exchange new ideas, information, and treatment options.
- To inform the American people that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Thousands of veterans are returning from war everyday, and they’re all at risk. With the unusually high suicide rate among veterans, it’s time to stop talking, and start doing something that will save these brave men and women.
What are we going to do?
We will provide a safe, nurturing environment for veterans to decompress, detoxify, and begin the healing process. We’ll use the healing power of the Hawaiian Islands to bring Aloha into the hearts and minds of every veteran we serve.
How are we going to do this?
By offering veterans holistic alternative medicines and treatments to combat addiction, anxiety, depression, pain, PTSD, and sleeplessness. Our goal is to get veterans off dangerous illegal and prescription drugs and offer them a more natural holistic alternative. We will use a combination of: Acupuncture, Anxiety Management, Cannabinoids, Chinese Herbs and Medicines, Chiropractic Care, Chronic Pain Management, Detoxification, Hypnotherapy, Therapeutic Massages, Meditation, Nutritional Information & Planning, Physical Therapy, Spiritual Counseling, and Therapeutic Baths to give our patients relief from their ailments. We are detoxifying veterans, restoring their mental focus, and giving them better control of their overall outcomes.
Why are we doing this?
It’s very simple, to save lives. The currently VA system is overwhelmed with veterans in need. They cannot handle the volume of people with time sensitive life or death needs. As a result, veterans are killing themselves in record numbers while they wait for help. Our solution, create a unique environment where veterans can heal themselves naturally and be more proactive with their own recovery.